Choose between world-famous ballets
During the reign of Ekaterina II, ballet became extremely popular, even Russian aristocrats were learning how to dance it.
Get glammed up for a divine night out at the ballet in Saint-Petersburg and enjoy the masterpiece of a mixture of beauty: ballet dancers, composers and musicians. Choose from a range of performances including classics like ‘The Nutcracker’, ‘Swan Lake’ or ‘Romeo and Juliet’ at locations like the Mariinsky, Alexandrinsky, Mussorgsky or The Hermitage theatres.
• like ‘Swan Lake’, ‘The Sleeping Beauty’ and ‘Romeo and Juliet’.
• This unforgettable tour includes hotel pick-up and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle.
• Your personal guide will lead you in a history of Russian Ballet School and get you customized with the main historical events that were connected to this beloved kind of art.
A driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby or St.Petersburg port and drive you to the centrally located Russian opera and ballet theatre.
Performance usually starts at 7:30pm or 8pm and lasta for 2-2.5 hours. Be impressed by the inimitable interiors of one of the oldest tsar's ballet theatres. Listen to the brilliant classic music of the outstanding Russian composers Glinka, Thaikovsky, Mussorgsky, Prokofiev. You can take the binoculars to see the delicate costumes of ballet dancers, looking at made-up faces you can feel the characters in them.
During the intermission you may take a glass of champagne in the theater cafe and have a look at the miniature decorations and sketches of the costumes made especially for this ballet performance in the beginning of last century yet. You can face the photos of the best Russian ballet dancers in the theater foyer.
After the performance, your driver will drive you back to the port or your hotel.
19 12 2018
We came to St Petersburg for 3 days and decided to watch the ballet as out tour guide recommended during the 1st day of sightseeing tour. Wonderful show. Amazing dancers, beautiful decorations. It was ‘The Nutcracker’ show that I’ll never forget
I’ve heard a lot about Russian ballet but I could hardly imagine how terrific they ARE
Ballet was lovely I just wish women would tone down the perfume at these events, a lot of people suffering from sinus getting a headache from the strong smell.But even this fact couldn’t spoil the evening! Worth visiting
19 12 2018
So much talent in Swan Lake perfomance! We enjoyed the show, it was great. Well done to all the dancers, a lot of dedication! Even when they r 20 on the stage – all move like one. Wow! My husband and I absolutely lost all sense of time and wished the show wouldn't end, despite the dancers being on stage for well over two hours. 100 out of 100! Highly recommend to experience
• Dress code is formal
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
• This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.