- Walk under the Brandenburg Gate and see the monumental Reichstag
- Discover the remaining pieces of the Berlin Wall, dividing the city in the 20th century
- Visit the site of Hitler's bunker, the last headquarters of the Führer
- Learn about the longest beer garden in the world running over 2 kilometers
06:00 am Meeting by the ship. The start time of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time. The exact meeting time will be specified on your confirmation letter.
06:00 am - 09:00 am Driving time Warnemünde / Berlin with a restroom stop on the way. We recommend you bring some drinks and snacks with you onto the bus
09:00 am - 09:30 am Meeting the local Berlin guide at the Charlottenburg Palace. Introduction tour. After a scenic ride through North Germany with hundreds of lakes and beautiful nature, you will be met by your guide next to the Charlottenburg Palace, who will give you an introduction to the city.
09:30 am - 11:00 am Drive through the British and American sectors of West Berlin. Pass through Kurfürstendamm, by the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and KaDeWe. Arrive at Potsdamer Platz.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Walk from Potsdamer Platz to the Reichstag. On the way you will pass through the Tiergarten, Hitler’s Bunker, the Holocaust Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, the Brandenburg Gate and Paris Square.
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Free time for lunch. You will have time for a typical hearty Berlin lunch (not included in the tour price).
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Drive to Museum Island and explore the historic heart of the city. You will see the newly rebuilt Palace, the Old Museum, New Museum, Pergamon Museum, Old National Gallery and Bode Museum. Visit to the former Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Unter den Linden, Humboldt University, Book Burning Square and Gendarmenmarkt.
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Drive to Checkpoint Charlie and finish up at the former SS and Gestapo HQ. After having a stop at the Checkpoint Charlie you can pay a short visit to the Topography of Terror or take a unique picture of one of the only remaining stretches of the Berlin Wall.
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm Driving back to the ship with a restroom stop on the way.
Please note that the tour order and the time spent at each venue may vary.
- English speaking guide for 5-6 hours in Berlin;
- Transportation in an A/C vehicle for 12 hours
- Pick up and drop off in Rostock/Warnemünde
- Headsets for the groups of 16 and up
- Wi-Fi during your bus ride (suitable only for social media, emails)
- Guide assistance on the way to and from Berlin
- Tips (recommended tips for guide: 10% of the tour cost, for driver: 5% of the tour cost)